JANYODAY VIKASH PARISHAD
About Janyoday Vikash Parishad
Janyoday vikas parishad , founded in spring of 1995, is an action group formed by professionals and students in the Denver-Boulder-Ft. Collins area. We intend to mobilize the local community to collectively support this effort. The focus of the group is to raise awareness among the student and the local community about the need for promoting basic education in India. The group funds a number of educational projects in rural India and maintains a close personal involvement with them. 100% of the funds collected are used to support projects in India, all administrative costs are borne by volunteers of janyoday. The organization structure is very flat with all the people volunteering for the various task responsibilities. For overall functioning and administrative responsibilities .
Please Protect Me
- To provide basic education to the poor and underprivileged children in India.
- To support individuals and groups engaged in this endeavor.
- To address, whenever possible, secondary issues affecting human life such as environment, socio-economic, health and women's issues.
Janyoday Education is a non-profit voluntary organization dedicated to support basic education of children in India. The first chapter of JAnyoday was started in the summer of 1996 at UC Berkeley. In the years since its inception, the organization has grown to having chapters all over the united states and in other countries as well.
Global OUR NGO
This month activity
We are going to start Training Of Computer , Mobile and Craft Through CAPART Org
We will have no hierarchy in our organization.
- Anybody who walks into the room would have as much say in decision making as any senior (in terms of time only) Janyoday volunteer.
- The organization will be divided into various groups, with volunteers taking up individual responsibilities, for the ease of functioning.
- One becomes Janyoday volunteer by working towards achieving Janyoday's mission and objectives and loses the membership when stops volunteering.
- We are resolved to have complete transparency in all our operations.
- We will not have any elections ever and all decisions to be taken by consensus.
- Only when consensus is not reached will an issue be put to vote.
FOCUS ON HEALTH AND EDUCATION
Poverty and Poor Health Reinforce Each Other
Health has intrinsic value for every person, but it is also essential for people to learn, work, and make a living. Sick people who don’t receive care can’t work, and they get poor or stay poor; and people who are poor are at higher risk of getting sick. Breaking this vicious cycle is an enormously complex endeavor requiring change in many areas other than health services. But under any scenario, better access to health services for people stuck in this cycle is integral to positive change on a humanitarian level and for economic productivity.
In developing countries, financing health services is extremely difficult. The trained health professionals in medically underserved communities represent the most important part of the healthcare infrastructure. Direct Relief’s support enables them to stay productively engaged so their patients can receive needed care.